Skip to main content
We have noticed that you are using an older browser version
This portal is optimized for the following browser versions:
- IE - 11
- Edge 18 or greater
- Firefox 69 or greater
- Chrome 77 or greater
- Safari 13 or greater
- Opera 63 or greater
Note: We advise you to update to better enjoy navigation in the portal.
Need help? Please, click on this icon!
- Social Service is the coordination centre of all programs, the heart of social policy in our Municipality. Its aim is to provide a network of services, in order to support groups of the population affected and/or threatened by social exclusion.
- Social Service is addressed to residents and/or citizens for social issues. In particular, people can apply for the following services
- School Social Service
- Community Center Social income
- Structures of the Supply of Basic goods (Social Grocery and Canteen Structures)
- Help at home
- Welfare Office
- Community Medicine
- Social Pharmacy
- Health prevention
- Voluntary blood donation
- Office of Prevention and Social Care
- Local mental health production team
- Local volunteer team
- Local advice
- Tax support
- Social children’s and teenage clothing
- Product distribution program without intermediaries
- Free disposal of agricultural products
- Alternative and gifting library
- Municipal committee on Gender Equality
- Prenatal Care
- Municipal fee exemption
- Disabled parking spaces
- Community work
- Feeding Students
- Summer Camp Students program
For any information please contact
Did you notice a mistake in the existing content?
Help us improve it by reporting the mistake and/or suggesting a correction.
You didn't find the language you were looking for?
Help us reach more people by translating the content yourself!
translation – übersetzung ; oversættelse - prijevod - traducción - traduzione ; vertaling – tłumaczenie - tradução – traducere – tõlge – μετάφραση – fordítás – tulkojums – vertimas – traduzzjoni – översättning – çeviri – käännös – превод – překlad – aistriúchán – prijevod – Iwwersetzung
Approach is a collaborative system.
Are you coming from a European country and living in Nea Smyrni still several years?
Please share your experience !
Help new Nea Smyrni Citizen of you country by translating these pages into your native language and giving some tips.
How to proceed ? Ask for an account here.
Build your custom guide for
Select the introduction or any other information sections to add to your custom guide.
Look for the printer icon at the top of the page to print or download your guide.
Select All |
Deselect All |